Attorney Andrew G. Sandor earned his law degree at Georgetown University in 2000 and has been practicing family law in Irvine since 2013. When not working, Andrew likes travelling with his family, especially to Central and Eastern Europe where he lived and worked for many years.
- California, 2013
- England and Wales, 2008
- New York, 2001
Education & Court Admissions
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. magna cum laude– 2000
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Bologna, Italy and Washington, D.C.
- M.A. – 1996
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- B.A. – 1989
Past Legal Employment
- Royalton Partners Private Equity; Prague, Czech Republic – General Counsel
- Squire Patton Boggs; Bratislava, Slovak Republic – Attorney
- Coudert Brothers LLP; New York – Attorney