Attorney Andrew G. Sandor earned his law degree at Georgetown University in 2000 and joined his father and Jenny in the practice of family law in 2013.
- California, 2013
- England and Wales, 2008
- New York, 2001
Education & Court Admissions
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. magna cum laude– 2000
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, Bologna, Italy and Washington, D.C.
- M.A. – 1996
- Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- B.A. – 1989
Past Legal Employment
- Royalton Partners Private Equity; Prague, Czech Republic – General Counsel
- Squire Patton Boggs; Bratislava, Slovak Republic – Attorney
- Coudert Brothers LLP; New York – Attorney